Whether you're in the mood for music, art or entertainment - Here's what's on this month in Dublin, all only a stone's throw from our door!
M U S I C
- Fatboy Slim plays the 3 Arena on the 2nd of March.
- Jersey Boys the Musical at the Bord Gais Energy Theatre from the 6th to the 16th of March.
- The Game plays the Helix on the 7th of March.
- Nicki Minaj & Future play the 3 Arena on the 15th of March.
- UB40 Feat Ali Campbell, Astro & Mickey Virtue play the 3 Arena on the 23rd of March.
- Blue Planet II - Live In Concert at the 3 Arena on the 24th of March.
- The World of Hans Zimmer - at the 3 Arena on the 25th of March.
- Picture This headline the 3 Arena for 5 nights from the 27th to 31st of March
S P O R T
- Ireland Vs. France at the Aviva Stadium for the final game of the fourth round of the 6 Nations rugby on the 10th of March.
- The Republic of Ireland play Georgia in the Aviva Stadium on the 26th of March for a crucial Euro 2020 qualifier.
E N T E R T A I N M E N T
- Dublin Comic Con will take place on the 9th and 10th of March in the Convention Centre.
- St. Patrick's Festival from the 14th - 17th of March. A four day party leading up to the parade with loads of events for all the family.
- The St. Patrick's Day Parade will flood the streets on the 17th of March, we're expecting an audience of over 1 million people on our streets. The parade begins at noon on Parnell Square and weaves its way along through the City Centre finishing at St. Patrick's Cathedral.
A R T
- The Cripple of Inishmaan at the Gaeity Theatre until the 9th of March.
- The Children at the Gate Theatre until the 23rd of March.
- Canaletto and the Art of Venice - exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery until the 24th of March.
- The Country Girls at the Abbey Theatre until the 6th of April.
For directions and more information on the venues above, as well as more inspiration for what to do while you visit our wonderful city, visit our Dublin Guide!