Dublin City Council Bicycle Hire
40 City Centre locations exist for bicycle hire and bicycle return. More bikes and more rental locations are to be provided for 2011, as the service is popular in the city centre. It is best to use the bicycles only to & from the official hire locations, to keep each hire time to a minimum, and the price as low as possible.
Locks are provided. The nearest bicycle hire location is 2 minutes walk from The Anchor Guesthouse at Custom House Quay or also at Talbot Street, 1 minute walk from Anchor House Bed & Breakfast. Stations are open from 05.30am – 00.30am.
Built for Comfort & Safety.
- Suitable for all ages from 14 years.
- Simple 3 gear selection.
- Large capacity front basket.
- Anti splash front & rear mud guards.
- Automatic front & rear lights.
- Reflective strips on wheels and pedals.
- Front and rear brakes integrated in wheel hubs.
- Chain guard.
- Easy to use bike rest.
- Finger touch bell.